Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day Thirty-Three!

So, we go from airport studies to church sketches! Yes, I drew all of these in church...Rather irreverent I know, but I'm pretty sure God's okay with it. Anyway, so these weren't actually done today, but I did collect them all and put them on this nifty old book texture, so hopefully that's good enough to satiate everyone until I have a bit more time to get back to the more finished studies I was doing before. I've kind of resigned myself to the fact that there will have to be some quick days where I post previously created sketches in order to stay on track with everything else. I'd much rather do that than give up on my blog! So anyway, these are a bunch of semi-random sketches...Some are designs for various scenes and locations for a project I want to do in the future. Hope you like!

1 comment:

  1. i can dig these they look like concept sketches for a book

    ReplyDelete