Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day Twenty-One!


Hey all! So its been three weeks of doing this daily sketch and I feel like I'm starting to make a bit of progress. Its cool because some of the things that I'm doing for the blog like the studies from reference are actually noticeably improving the work that I'm doing for publication. A prime example is this sketch I did today of my fiance sleeping...Drawing the folds in the sheet actually helped me with drawing a dress-shirt that one of characters is wearing in issue 3 of Executive Assistant: ORCHID(Pick it up in July from Aspen Comics!!). Anyway, hope you guys enjoy this one...Its a bit rushed in the color department, but ah well. I'll probably recolor it whenever I decide to print a new sketchbook...

2 comments:

  1. Aww - she looks adorable there! That sheet looks nice'n soft and you did some good work on the foreshortening, I think! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great micah. im really looking forward to these every day

    ReplyDelete