Friday, April 15, 2011

Forgot to post yesterday...


...So I'll post two today! I ended up going to sleep quite a bit earlier than usual last night and completely forgot to do my daily sketch! Not that I didn't draw anything yesterday, I actually was working on a cover for Executive Assistant: Orchid #2, and I also did some sketching earlier in the day...This is actually a drawing I did maybe 3 or 4 months ago, but I decided to test out some stuff I learned in PS yesterday on how to do different color schemes. This is kind of an Analogous color scheme, but not really because I added an extra color(supposed to be only three), plus white. I think it works though. Also downloaded some cool new fonts and decided to put one of them to use with this one. Hope you like!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! I <3 the colors! Really nice contrast and composition of color/positive and negative.

    ReplyDelete